The Client Service and Administrative Coordinator position is an integral part of LDA Minnesota’s program and administrative operations. The position provides excellent customer service through interactions with clients, prospective clients, and referral agencies. This position is the first point of contact for phone calls and clients visiting our office.
This position is responsible for:
- providing accurate information to prospective clients about LDA’s programs, learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders
- coordinating client services including intake, scheduling, fee collection, and follow-up for multiple services at LDA
- maintaining an accurate client database and reporting data for program management
- implementing administrative procedures to help support agency staff and operations
- self-starter with strong work ethic
- excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks at once with efficiency
- strong verbal and written communications
- willingness to learn about learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders
- strong computer skill with Microsoft Office products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and past experience utilizing CRM databases
- ability to work effectively and with sensitivity with all people
- candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- two years similar experience and Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Client Services and Administrative Coordinator position is a full-time position with benefits.
This job is a great starter position for a recent college graduate.